- Superior 45° lowering pole technology
- Cast steel joint with minimal moving parts
- Suitable for hazardous locations and harsh environments
- Multiple product configurations to suit a range of requirements
- The only solution for converting existing rigid poles to lowering poles
- Safety:Light fixture is inverted and lowered to a safe working height and ergonomic service position.
- Simplicity:Easy to install and operate.
- Savings:Maximized profit through substantially reduced operating and maintenance costs.
- Flexibility:Incorporate into new builds or convert existing rigid poles to lowering poles.
Maximum Return on Investment
The below calculator demonstrates the total estimated savings over a 25-year asset lifecycle from installing Maxis™. Cost is based on indicative end user price (USD) for Maxis™ joint to suit 1½ (DN40) conduit.
Per non-lowering pole
(scaffold, EWP, etc)
Approx 2 x 0.5h
Maintenance cost over 25 years
Total estimated cost of current maintenance (per cycle)
Total estimated cost to install the Maxis™
Estimated ongoing cost of maintenance after installation of the Maxis™ (per cycle)
Total estimated one time saving from installing the Maxis™
Total estimated savings over 25 year asset lifecycle from installing the Maxis™
CCTV & Surveillance
Sirens & Alarms
Instruments & More
Mining & MetalsOil & GasPower GenerationWater & WasteInfrastructureFood & BeverageChemicals
Solutions for incorporating into new build and converting existing rigid poles to lowering poles